Wednesday, September 5, 2007

IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's happened! Finally! Charlie agreed to get his hair cut! There was a hairstyle he liked from a guy in "High School Musical" and said he would like it. Samantha, or miracle worker, is in the background. He looks sooooooo good!
He stayed out of school due to his fever yesterday but is feeling better today.
Luke had to get his hair done, too. He told Samantha that he wanted it like a rocker in a teen magazine he saw- sticking straight up! She cut it so that he can put it up with gel (super glue) or leave it down. It looks good either way. He did NOT want his picture taken. I told him to hold still so that I could take a picture of his hair only! It worked! LOL!

8 comments:

AmyWhit said...

cute! Love the new do's! Riley needs his trimmed around his ears again. It just grows too fast!

Judy said...

Pop says yippy..Now he looks like our little man..Luke on the move can't imagine.

jamie said...

I am so sorry!!! I forgot but I am only a day late!! I knew something special was yesterday!! Happy Birthday Luke!!! Soon I will be down there to take you for that 4-wheeler ride!!! The boys haircuts are lookin good!!

Wendy said...

Great Hair cuts! But I'm really glad that HSM is not just in my life too! If I hear TROY one more time I'm going to scream!

Valerie said...

It is funny that Luke at 5 would even put that much thought into his hair. Both boys are really cute.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Hey man where did the surfer dude go? The hair cuts look good.

Anonymous said...

Well at least there not coming to you and asking "Who's hair is longer Mommy, mine or yours?" My Michael did. Hey I had a son, not a daughter!!!

Shelia said...

Looking good boys!